How to Get that Training Post in Ophthalmology is the essential guide to getting into an ophthalmic postgraduate training programme.
Written for aspiring ophthalmologists, this book shares comprehensive yet concise information and advice on how candidates can transform themselves into the best possible candidates for ophthalmology training posts.
With comprehensive information on techniques to significantly enhance candidates' chances of becoming an ophthalmologist, How to Get that Training Post in Ophthalmology provides a complete overview of how to prepare for the challenge of applying for and obtaining a coveted post in a postgraduate ophthalmic training program.
How to Get that Training Post in Ophthalmology - Second Edition
The second edition has been fully updated and revised to provide a complete overview of how to prepare for the challenge of applying for and being accepted into a postgraduate ophthalmology training program in the United Kingdom and possibly elsewhere in the world.
How to Get that Training Post in Ophthalmology will share the secrets of how candidates should:
- Prepare right from the medical student and foundation doctor days
- Choose and manage mentors
- Stand out from the crowd
- Upgrade the CV for maximum impact
- Get involved in research leading to peer-reviewed publications
- Improve on the filling in of application forms
- Impress the interviewers and ace the interviews
- Use other options as stepping stones
For a sneak peak of the Second Edition, please click here
Read about what others have had to say about the First Edition here
How to Get that Training Post in Ophthalmology is certainly without doubt essential reading for:
- Medical students thinking about taking up ophthalmology
- Foundation year / junior doctors keen on pursuing a career in ophthalmology
- Existing ophthalmology trainees wishing to improve the CV further
- Senior ophthalmologists teaching medical students and junior doctors
- Anyone wishing to learn about the competition for ophthalmology training
If you are keen on a career in ophthalmology but do not know where to start, then look no further! This book is by far the most comprehensive resource available that will guide you step-by-step towards applying for and securing your ophthalmology training post.
AVAILABLE NOW - ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY FROM